Our mission is to care and lobby for the rights of to socially vulnerable (street) children and young people, those who are in conflict with law. We protect their rights, provide legal support; help to solve day today problems, offer life skills trainings and employment.
Association ‘Mkurnali’ has formed a shelter for children, teenagers and young single mothers who are released from prison and/or are in conflict with law. "Mkurnali" is the only organization in Georgia that provides legal assistance to street children and youth.
We plan to support young people and children who are homeless, socially vulnerable and/or in conflict with law, through:
- Creating and implementing basic education programs for them
- Extending life skills/labor habits workshops, ensure their employment
- Establishing additional social enterprises
- Creating some living conditions for them
- Creating legal support unit for this category